CANCELLATIONS | RESCHEDULES:
Vain Salon requests a 48 hour notice for any changes made to a reserved appointment. Please understand that when you forget to cancel your appointment or reschedule without giving us enough notice Vain Salon misses the opportunity to fill that appointment time, causing us to lose both time and income. We have other clients that would happily fill your spot with proper notice. Confirmations reminders are sent out 2 days ahead as a courtesy, however, you are responsible for remembering all scheduled appointments.
- Less than 48 hours notice to cancel or reschedule any appointment will result in a $25 cancellation fee per services booked. (i.e. cut, color, with highlight would equate to a $75 cancellation fee) All fees must be paid before any future appointment can be made.
- No call/No show/forgotten appointments will result in a fee of 100% of the missed service total
**Clients who miss/reschedule appointments repeatedly with less than 48 hours notice will be required to book with a credit card. A fee of 100% of the full-service total will occur for all missed/reschedule/canceled appointments indefinitely.
I understand that emergencies in life can arise and with those rare occasions, I will handle each on a case-by-case basis.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES:
If you are not happy with your products, neither are we.
- Hair products may be exchanged for any other product or for in store product credit.
- Product returns must be made within 7 days of purchase date
- Refunds are only given in the form of store credit.
Vain Salon understand that sometimes once you get home and live in your new hair for a few days, you may find that some adjustments need to be made. We are happy to make minor adjustments that align with our original consultation within 7 days of the original service. Adjustments that alter the original plan or are requested after 7 days of the original service will require full payment.
- Gift Certificates expire one year from purchase date.
- Gift Certificates cannot be used to purchase gift certificates.
- Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- Gift Certificates must be used with the specified stylist listed on the gift certificate, or the stylist that issued the gift certificate.
- Gift Certificates are only used for services unless stated "retail only".
- Vain Salon reserves the right to dishonor any gift certificate, if it has been tampered with.
- Vain Salon is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates.
Vain Salon asks that all children be supervised and only present when being provided a service. Chemicals, hot tools, and sharp object are present at all times making it very dangerous for children. Please arrange separate supervision for children during your service time. The environment in a salon is meant to be a getaway from the stresses of daily life. In order for it to stay that way, children must be properly supervised for the safety and satisfaction of all.